We provide mechanical contracting solutions for commercial and industrial customers who demand the very best in service, skill and value. Let us know how we can help.
- Heating / Ventilation / Air Conditioning
- Building Automation Systems
- Construction & Retrofits
- We currently service, maintain, and provide long-term solutions to a company located in three states with critical data facilities. This includes their Liebert systems, chillers, and glycol loops. We modernized their Liebert systems with updated controls and BACNET communications for building automation systems.
- We provide consulting and engineering solutions for data center renovations and new builds. Flying to our destination is no issue for us.
- ETS provides heating and cooling solutions to customers maintaining critical data. Our expertise in HVAC data equipment and our desire for clean work makes data center maintenance and repairs one of our specialties.
- ETS maintains facilities in Kansas City that require expertise in piping schematics and central plants. We recently installed HVAC systems to critical data rooms and added cooling systems that operate off the central plant with chiller, boilers, and air handlers for a downtown Kansas City high-rise.
- Central plants that include pump stations, VFDs, chillers, boilers, primary and secondary loops, and cooling towers need yearly maintenance and repairs. We work with your staff and maintenance crews to keep your buildings in optimal condition.
- ETS maintains and services school districts and education centers in Kansas and Missouri. We offer pre-planning, design, maintenance schedules, replacements, and service response to all of our school districts. We offer competitive pricing and good response times, which builds lasting relationships with our clients.
- 90 packaged roof top units needed to be replaced for a Kansas City area school district. ETS worked with their existing TracerSC+ control system. We provided duct modifications and curb modifications throughout the project.
- The labs we service require refrigeration, HVAC, piping that require stainless steel piping modifications, and control replacements for the building automation systems.
- One of the jobs we recently installed was a Lab-Eye water station for the Cheese Lab.
- We performed a scheduled shutdown on the meat lab cooler and had a condenser replaced. Our customer provides testing on different meats in their laboratory. We provide them with routine maintenance on their coolers. We recently replaced a condenser during a scheduled shutdown.
- ETS provides services to medical facilities that have scheduled operations in surgical rooms. We provide maintenance agreements and scheduled shutdowns that work around the doctors and nurses’ schedules.
- ETS is a service and construction company that provides HVAC expertise to cities, counties, and government agencies that require background checks and clean records. Our team provides bid proposals, maintenance schedules, and timely repairs for our customers.
- We have experience with several mechanical and controls construction projects in Kansas City and the surrounding areas.
- ETS recently remapped 35,000 sq. ft. of office space that required air redistribution, duct work changes, and controls relocations. Our knowledge in air balancing, controls, and system designs allows our customer to have several options during tenant renovations.
- ETS redesigned and replaced a building system that had been using T-12 light bulbs to heat the office spaces with mercury bulb thermostats. We updated the building with a VVT system utilizing Alerton controls with redesigned mechanical systems.
- Our team provides maintenance and emergency response to manufacturing plants around Kansas City. We’ve helped a customer design their paint booths for production pieces made ready for fire trucks, ambulances, and military vehicles.
- We enjoy the process, and love learning about new technologies available in HVAC to make plants work more efficiently.
Churches & Cathedrals
- Community and giving is what makes life feel fresh. There’s no doubt that there is a need for good community organizations that help families, neighborhoods, the needy, and the downtrodden.
- Energy Tech Solutions has built long-lasting relationships with nonprofit organizations around the city. We provide cost effective solutions for churches and other nonprofit groups that need reasonably priced contractors for large renovations.
- Government projects and tenants are prestigious customers for Energy Tech Solutions. Some of our employees carry security clearance badges for high priority facilities. ETS provides mechanical contracting services to critical facilities that our government utilizes for daily business operations.
- ETS recently provided a cooling tower installation quote to a client that we maintain year-round. We provide critical shutdowns and installation services to ensure our customers never experience down time.
- We provide temporary cooling and heating operations for facilities. ETS once provided 2 million BTUs of temporary heating to a building that flooded during a freeze.
A service technician is available 24 hours a day, all year round.