- We currently service and provide long-term solutions to a company located in three states with critical data facilities. We service and maintain their Liebert systems, chillers, and glycol loops. We have updated their Liebert systems with updated controls and BACNET communications for building automation systems.
- We provide consulting and engineering solutions for data center renovations and new builds. Flying to our destination is no issue for us. [INSERT BRIAN JOBE AIRPLANE PICTURE]
- Energy Tech provides heating and cooling solutions to customers maintaining critical data. Our expertise in HVAC data equipment and our desire for clean work has made data center maintenance and repairs a specialty in this company.
- ETS maintains facilities in Kansas City that require expertise in piping schematics and central plants. We recently provided installation services to a downtown Kansas City high rise by adding HVAC systems to their critical data rooms and adding cooling systems that operate off of the central plant with chillers, boilers, and air handlers.
- Central plants that include pump stations, VFDs, chillers, boilers, primary and secondary loops, and cooling towers need yearly maintenance and repairs. We work with your staff and maintenance crews to keep your buildings in optimal condition.
- Energy Tech maintains and services school districts in Kansas and Missouri. We offer pre-planning, design, maintenance schedules, replacements, and service response to all of our school districts. We strive for competitive pricing and good response times which has built lasting relationships with our customers.
- We recently replaced 90 packaged roof top units for a school district in the Kansas City area. We worked with their existing TracerSC+ control system that was in place. We provided duct modifications and curb modifications throughout the project.
- The labs we service require refrigeration services, HVAC services, piping services that require stainless steel piping modifications, and control replacements for the building automation systems.
- One of the jobs we recently installed was a Lab-Eye water station for the Cheese Lab.
- We just performed a scheduled shutdown on the meat lab cooler and had a condenser replaced.
ETS provide services to medical facilities that have scheduled operations in surgical rooms. We provide maintenance agreements and scheduled shutdowns that work around the doctors and nurses.
- ETS is a service and construction company that provides HVAC expertise to cities, counties, and government agencies that require background checks and clean records. Our team provides bid proposals, maintenance schedules, and timely repairs for our customers.
- We have done several mechanical and controls construction projects in cities all around Kansas City.
- Energy Tech recently remapped 35,000 sq ft of office space that required air redistribution, duct work changes, and controls relocations and mapping. Our knowledge in air balancing, controls, and system designs allows our customer to have several options during tenant renovations.
- Energy Tech redesigned and replaced a building system that used T-12 light bulbs to heat the office spaces using mercury bulb thermostats. We turned the building into a VVT system utilizing Alerton controls with redesigned mechanical systems.
- Our team provides maintenance and emergency response to manufacturing plants around Kansas City. One particular customer, we have been helping them design their paint booths for production pieces made ready for Fire Trucks, Ambulances, and Military vehicles.
- We enjoy the process, and we love learning the new technology in HVAC that is available to us to make plants work more efficiently.
Churches and Cathedrals
- Community and giving is what makes life feel fresh, and there is no doubt there is a need for good community organizations that help the families, neighborhoods, the needy and downtrodden.
- Energy Tech Solutions has built long lasting relationships with non-for profit organizations around the city. We provide cost effective solutions for churches and non-for profit organizations that need reasonable priced contractors for large renovations.